1. Upon registration via the Cosmetic Acupuncture UK (CAUK) website and acceptance into CAUK, the Member agrees to accept the use of this site as laid out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to amend these Terms in whole or in part, at any time and you will be notified of the same by our posting of such Terms on the site. Your continued use of this website will be deemed as acceptance of these revised Terms. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so that you will be aware of such amendments, modifications or change.
3. The information contained on the Cosmetic Acupuncture UK (CAUK) website is considered for general information purposes only. Every effort has, however, been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information on this website.
4. Links from www.cosmeticacupunctureuk.com are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for any of the sites linked to, or the content found within those sites. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site and not linking to a particular site does not indicate a lack of endorsement.
5. CAUK is not liable, and can take no responsibility, for any temporary downtime of this website which is outside of our control. We do, however, take great care to ensure the smooth running of www.cosmeticacupunctureuk.com.
6. In no event will CAUK be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits occurring out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
7. All users of the CAUK network must hold current practitioner insurance and also hold a recognised qualification in acupuncture.
8. Members must also hold a recognised qualification in facial/cosmetic acupuncture.
9. All members of CAUK agree to have their Clinic and contact details available to the general public.
10. The owners of CAUK cannot be held responsible in any way for the authenticity of its Members’ qualifications and experience, all possible checks and enquiries are made as to the accuracy of claims made by its Members.
11. CAUK cannot be held liable in any way for the actions or results of actions of its Members.
12. CAUK makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about :
(a) any of the content of this website its accuracy or effectiveness.
(b) any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ('third party site').
13. No personal data about an individual using this site will be obtained without their permission. Where any personal information is shown, for example, names and addresses of practitioners, it is displayed only with prior consent.
14. Membership of CAUK is by registration only and Membership is not guaranteed. A subscription will be declined if a Member is found not to meet the Membership criteria.
15. All Membership subscriptions to CAUK must be up-to-date at all times, Members who are persistently in arrears will receive one notification and the Membership will be suspended.
16. Only Members of CAUK are eligible to use the CAUK Member Logo, this Logo is exclusive to Members and cannot be made available in any way to practitioners who are not members of CAUK. The copyright of the Logo and any resources created by us remains solely with CAUK.
17. Any Members that are suspended or are no longer registered with CAUK will not be able to use the CAUK Logo or advertise themselves as being represented with CAUK in any way.
18. One year from the date of the initial subscription payment via PayPal, membership will be automatically renewed for a subsequent year and will continue to be renewed each year thereafter. Please notify us if you no longer want to remain as a member of Cosmetic Acupuncture UK before your membership automatically renews for that year. Details will be removed and access to the forum, resources, benefits etc. will cease if, after this time, payment for renewal has not been received. Members can re-join the Network once their subscription has expired, but will need to re-register via the website.
19. CAUK reserves the right to alter the cost of annual Membership at any time.
20. Use of the CAUK Forum is restricted to Members only and all Members must adhere to the rules of the forum as expressed in the Forum Guidelines.
21. Gross misconduct or misrepresentation by its Members will not be tolerated and any such acts will result in instant removal from the network. CAUK reserves the right to suspend or remove a Member from the network at any time.